Join the ACI Learning Adventure!
🎯 Our Mission: Transforming lives! We're here to empower career changers, military veterans, and IT Pros with the skills they need to thrive.
🔥 Ignite Your Career: From newbies to seasoned pros, ACI Learning is your IT hotspot! Our programs cover everything from the basics to advanced Cyber Security techniques.
👫 The ACI Team: Imagine working with 300+ dynamic, brilliant, and down-to-earth pros. Together, we're shaping the future of IT and beyond.
🌟 Passion-Driven Team: We're not just about work - we're about loving what we do!
📈 Unstoppable Growth: Today 300 team members, tomorrow 600! Our future is bright and we're inviting you to be a part of it.
✅ Join Us: Are you Ready to dive into a world of excitement, learning, and endless possibilities? Apply now.
Compensation: $55,000-60,000 / year
The Instructional Design Specialist will have the opportunity to impact the development of design standards, processes, and style guidelines. As an Instructional Design Specialist your role is the oversee the successful delivery of digital training products to market. Your project lead responsibilities will be invaluable to ensuring the efficient and on-time delivery of our learning materials.
Reporting to the Instructional Design Team Lead, you will work closely with Instructional Designers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and Product Technical Specialists. In collaboration with Technical Editors, you will plan, execute, and maintain products that align with skills and job roles in today’s modern workplace.
This role is ideal for an organized individual with excellent attention to detail to assist in developing and maintaining IT-, Cyber-, and Audit-focused courseware in our learning platforms. Your ability to manage project timelines, resources, and budgets while advocating a quality learning product for our students is key to the success of this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, content creation, product build and delivery of ACI Learning products.
- Ideate and socialize concept(s) for new product titles.
- Create CDPs/Outlines, estimate and track project timelines.
- Proactively identify project risks and provide viable solutions to the Instructional Designer Team Lead
- Collaborate with Content Developers, Product Tech, and contractors to track project progress.
- Assist with roadmap as needed.
- Support Instructional Designer Team Lead in data gathering and/or reports to meet organizational needs.
- Coordinate and facilitate project kick-off, retrospective, and product training meetings as needed.
- Team player with a strong work ethic, who embraces our values.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity for learning new things.
- Can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and track deadlines.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality control.
- Willingness to challenge when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adept at time management and prioritizing tasks. Essential:
- Experience in end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Technical writing or editing work experience, or education equivalent.
- Familiar with working on or alongside dispersed teams.
- IT literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft O365 suite. Good to have:
- Experience with project management methodologies (i.e. PERT, Waterfall, Kanban)
- Knowledge and/or experience with online training products.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning:
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
👨👩👧👦 Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
🌴 Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
💰 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
🎓 One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
📚 Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.