Join the ACI Learning Adventure!
🎯 Our Mission: Transforming lives! We're here to empower career changers, military veterans, and IT Pros with the skills they need to thrive.
🔥 Ignite Your Career: From newbies to seasoned pros, ACI Learning is your IT hotspot! Our programs cover everything from the basics to advanced Cyber Security techniques.
👫 The ACI Team: Imagine working with 300+ dynamic, brilliant, and down-to-earth pros. Together, we're shaping the future of IT and beyond.
🌟 Passion-Driven Team: We're not just about work - we're about loving what we do!
📈 Unstoppable Growth: Today 300 team members, tomorrow 600! Our future is bright and we're inviting you to be a part of it.
✅ Join Us: Are you Ready to dive into a world of excitement, learning, and endless possibilities? Apply now.
This role is located in our Colorado Springs, CO Learning Hub
PRIMARY AREAS OF FOCUS:
This position has a strong emphasis on mentoring, coaching, monitoring, and supporting students to achieve certification and career goals. The Teaching Assistant will be coached and trained to become a future, successful instructor or mentor for any of the ACI Learning certification courses currently being offered. The Teaching Assistant will work closely with the Instructor Manager, the Learning Hub Director, and the Director of Global Events and Operations. The Teaching Assistant must partner effectively with Learning Hub staff and current Instructors to provide effective support and customer service to students and contribute to ACI Learning overall customer success strategy as we experience rapid growth.
- Completed the Customer User Support Specialist (CUSS), Information Security Analyst (ISA), or Network Support Specialist (NSS) Program within the last two (2) years
- At least one (1) current & active technical certification from those programs (excluding ITIL)
Preferred one or more of the following mentoring experience:
- Military E-6 or Above
- E-5 For At Least (3) Years
- Course/Product Development
- Supervisory Role
- Proactively engaging with students to offer support
- Increase student engagement/participation
- Proactively monitoring student progress
- Conducting workshops, labs, and exam prep sessions to support students through certification
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment, labs, and workshops, where appropriate
- Support Instructor with attendance (beginning and mid-point)
- Review Course Materials with Instructor prior to course to prepare for sections being taught
- Collaborate with Instructor in creating additional activities (polling, etc.)
- Provide instructor coverage for sessions as needed
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning:
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
👨👩👧👦 Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
🌴 Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
💰 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
🎓 One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
📚 Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.