Join the ACI Learning Adventure!
🎯 Our Mission: Transforming lives! We're here to empower career changers, military veterans, and IT Pros with the skills they need to thrive.
🔥 Ignite Your Career: From newbies to seasoned pros, ACI Learning is your IT hotspot! Our programs cover everything from the basics to advanced Cyber Security techniques.
👫 The ACI Team: Imagine working with 300+ dynamic, brilliant, and down-to-earth pros. Together, we're shaping the future of IT and beyond.
🌟 Passion-Driven Team: We're not just about work - we're about loving what we do!
📈 Unstoppable Growth: Today 300 team members, tomorrow 600! Our future is bright and we're inviting you to be a part of it.
✅ Join Us: Are you Ready to dive into a world of excitement, learning, and endless possibilities? Apply now.
About the Role:
Cloud Instructor is needed to help design and deliver high velocity IT training including Cloud programs and support students in achieving career relevant certifications. In addition to training skills, Instructors are knowledgeable in student support, mentoring, certification rates and what is needed to attain them, and the importance of IT training in today’s growing IT job markets. Instructor is vested in supporting student to achieve certification and career goals.
- Execution and instruction of IT classes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Execution and instruction of virtual labs
- Identifying/Carrying out training needs/analyses
- Defining the skill sets needed to be successful in programs offered.
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- Designing, updating training materials needed to support student successfully through certification
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfill the skills needs of an organization
- Collaborating with other instructors
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- Ability to align training to current IT job markets
Qualifications and Skills
- Holds current AWS Practitioner and CompTIA Cloud+ certifications
- Prior Mentoring experience helpful
- Prior technical teaching experience or CTT certification.
Skills & Experience:
- Articulate Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Prior teaching/instruction
- Prior student management
- Prior team collaboration or management skills
- Analytical skills
- Training skills
- Mentor experience
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.