Join the ACI Learning Adventure!
🎯 Our Mission: Transforming lives! We're here to empower career changers, military veterans, and IT Pros with the skills they need to thrive.
🔥 Ignite Your Career: From newbies to seasoned pros, ACI Learning is your IT hotspot! Our programs cover everything from the basics to advanced Cyber Security techniques.
👫 The ACI Team: Imagine working with 300+ dynamic, brilliant, and down-to-earth pros. Together, we're shaping the future of IT and beyond.
🌟 Passion-Driven Team: We're not just about work - we're about loving what we do!
📈 Unstoppable Growth: Today 300 team members, tomorrow 600! Our future is bright and we're inviting you to be a part of it.
✅ Join Us: Are you Ready to dive into a world of excitement, learning, and endless possibilities? Apply now.
Location & Hours: This position is located in San Antonio, TX and will have a schedule of 1pm- 10pm CST. This may include an occasional shift on Saturday 9am-1pm CST
Instructor/Mentor is needed to help design and deliver high velocity IT training including technical programs and support students in achieving career relevant certifications. In addition to training skills, Instructor/Mentors are knowledgeable in student support, mentoring, certification rates and what is needed to attain them, and the importance of IT training in today’s growing IT job markets. Instructor/Mentors are vested in supporting students to achieve certification and career goals.
Instructor/Mentors will spend equal time in classroom providing training and direct interaction with students as a mentor assisting with material comprehension, certification preparation, and general student success.
Compensation: Based on experience and certifications- $55,000 - $65,000 per year.
- Execution and instruction of IT classes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor- walking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Increasing certification rates and decreasing cancellation rates
- Supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- Execution and instruction of virtual labs
- Identifying/Carrying out training needs/analyses
- Defining the skill sets needed to be successful in programs offered
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- Designing, updating training materials needed to support student successfully through certification
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfill the skills needs of an organization
- Collaborating with other instructors
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- Ability to align training to current IT job markets
- Must hold current CompTIA A+
- Helpful to hold current Network+ 008, or Security+ 601
- Prior Mentoring experience
- Prior technical teaching experience or CTT certification or similar.
Skills & Experience:
- Articulate Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Prior teaching/instruction
- Prior student management
- Ability to explain IT concepts in both technical detail and simplified to a diverse audience
- Prior team collaboration or management skills
- Analytical skills
- Training skills
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning:
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
👨👩👧👦 Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
🌴 Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
💰 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
🎓 One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
📚 Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.