Join the ACI Learning Adventure!
🎯 Our Mission: Transforming lives! We're here to empower career changers, military veterans, and IT Pros with the skills they need to thrive.
🔥 Ignite Your Career: From newbies to seasoned pros, ACI Learning is your IT hotspot! Our programs cover everything from the basics to advanced Cyber Security techniques.
👫 The ACI Team: Imagine working with 300+ dynamic, brilliant, and down-to-earth pros. Together, we're shaping the future of IT and beyond.
🌟 Passion-Driven Team: We're not just about work - we're about loving what we do!
📈 Unstoppable Growth: Today 300 team members, tomorrow 600! Our future is bright and we're inviting you to be a part of it.
✅ Join Us: Are you Ready to dive into a world of excitement, learning, and endless possibilities? Apply now.
🌟 About The Role:
The Adjunct Career Services Instructor (ACSI) located in Dallas, TX is responsible for delivering live instruction that prepares ACI Learning students to enter the IT job market or advance a career within utilizing a provided, scoped curriculum. In this role, you will create a highly engaged learning environment that provides work readiness support, career coaching and instills confidence. Building rapport and developing professional relationships will be the keys to success. Your success depends on our student’s preparedness to achieve meaningful employment in IT.
- Deliver live instruction executing the learning objectives and work readiness deliverables for each module with the course via a blend of lecture and in-class activities
- Create an engaging learning environment using virtual tools and techniques
- Make appropriate recommendations to continually improve the syllabus, curriculum, and course materials based on program need(s) and/or student feedback
- Support and coach students toward completion of the deliverable(s) for each module and capture completion in CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide feedback and data on student progress toward potential employment opportunities
Successful results are measured in two key areas:
Work Readiness Deliverables 50%
Our ability to help our ACI Learning students navigate the job search process and secure meaningful employment within the expected timeframe is heavily dependent upon their completion of the deliverables for each module prior to the end of the Career Services course.
Meaningful Employment 50%
Build value around the entry level role and the relevant experience that comes with it. Sell the positions our employer partners have available to the students. It is this short window of experience that jump starts their career journey.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years teaching/tutoring experience preferred
- Must represent values of the organization: Authentic, Accountable, Dedicated, Innovative, Passionate, ONE
- Must possess great public speaking and presentation skills
- Must understand the Tech jobs ecosystem and be able to describe it to large diverse audiences
- Must be highly organized, self-driven, and able to produce strong outcomes independently
- Must be highly skilled with job search tools such as LinkedIn
- Social media skills are a plus
- Classroom management experience preferred
- Virtual teaching experience required
- Zoom/Webex/Microsoft Teams experience preferred
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.