Join the ACI Learning Adventure!
🎯 Our Mission: Transforming lives! We're here to empower career changers, military veterans, and IT Pros with the skills they need to thrive.
🔥 Ignite Your Career: From newbies to seasoned pros, ACI Learning is your IT hotspot! Our programs cover everything from the basics to advanced Cyber Security techniques.
👫 The ACI Team: Imagine working with 300+ dynamic, brilliant, and down-to-earth pros. Together, we're shaping the future of IT and beyond.
🌟 Passion-Driven Team: We're not just about work - we're about loving what we do!
📈 Unstoppable Growth: Today 300 team members, tomorrow 600! Our future is bright and we're inviting you to be a part of it.
✅ Join Us: Are you Ready to dive into a world of excitement, learning, and endless possibilities? Apply now.
🌟 About The Role
Shifts Available: 8am-12pm CST, 1pm-5pm CST or 6pm-10pm CST
A Technical Instructor is needed to help design and deliver high-velocity training programs and support students in achieving career-relevant certifications. In addition to training skills, instructors are knowledgeable in student support, certification rates and what is needed to attain them, and the importance of IT training in today’s growing IT job markets. Instructor is vested in supporting students to achieve certification and career goals.
Must hold one or more of the following certifications:
- Holds current CND or CEH technical IT certifications from EC-Council.
- Holds current CompTIA Sec+, Net+, or A+ Certifications.
- Holds current CySA or PenTest+
- Additional technical certification a plus.
- 1 year technical teaching experience.
- Certified Technical Trainer (CTT) certification recommended.
The ideal candidate
- Execution and instruction of IT classes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking), or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Execution and instruction of virtual labs
- Has a demonstrated track record of bringing order to chaos
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- Designing, updating training materials needed to support student success through certification
- Puts the learner first
- Has the ability to manage difficult personalities while teaching
- Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals, and exercises
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking), or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- Has a strong belief that technical training can be transformational
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfill the skills needs of an organization
- Has an innovative mindset, is a natural communicator, and is a strong collaborator
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- Ability to align training to current IT job markets
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.