About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
As the Salesforce Administrator/Developer, you are responsible for ensuring optimal performance of ACI Learning’s investment in Salesforce, building, configuring and automating solutions to deliver business value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day support activities including Case management, working with 3rd party vendors to coordinate and prioritize requests, fixes and enhancements.
- Managing and configuring CPQ automations including price rules, summary variables, quote templates and invoice templates.
- Design and build Force.com applications and extensions using declarative platform capabilities, custom Apex code, web service APIs, and other relevant development technologies.
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support additional business processes or functions
- Manage relationships with key Salesforce.com support team members, integration partners, and 3rd party consultants
- Serve as subject matter expert of Salesforce.com
- Design, configure and administration of SFDC including but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, and Visual Force Pages
- Implementing and managing 3rd party applications like DocuSign and Conga Composer
- Monitor the day-to-day operations of Salesforce.com and supporting applications
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into Salesforce.com data
- Create tailored solutions in Salesforce to meet business requirements, including designing, coding and implementation of new custom solutions.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Plan and schedule project timelines, deliverables, and milestones using appropriate tools
- Provide on-going End User Salesforce.com training within the organization
- Translate and implement user requests into meaningful enhancements to the system, including but not limited to writing custom code, creating custom reports, objects, workflows, email alerts, templates
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or 2+ years equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience converting business requirements into solution designs
- At least 2 years of experience designing and developing software components in a web-based systems architecture, including Lightning
- 1+ years of experience leading or facilitating sessions to define and document business requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Flexible in the face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interruptions with high level of professionalism and a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively (in person, on phone and by email) with people on all levels and backgrounds
- Comfortable learning new technology systems
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Remote - USA
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Yearly salary
- $80,000 - $100,000
- Employment type
Remote - USA
Culture and Values
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. We believe that training is not a transaction, but an ongoing essential of life-long learning and career growth. Our name may seem new, but we've been at it for over 40 years.
Authentic — We Keep It Real.
We are respectful and transparent in the way we treat everyone. We say what we mean and bring our unique personalities into everything we do.
Accountable — We Take Ownership
We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We learn from our mistakes and improve. We are reliable and follow through. We act like business owners.
Dedicated — We Put the Customer First
We provide above-and-beyond service and support to our clients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
Innovative — We Challenge the Status Quo... and Ourselves
We pride ourselves in finding creative solutions to challenges. We trust our instincts and express our opinions openly.
About ACI Learning
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a transaction, but an ongoing essential of life-long learning and career growth. We help you choose which learning path suits you best, deliver personalized training in the way you want it, and help you find the right career opportunity. Our name may seem new, but we've been at it for over 40 years.
Loading application form
Already working at ACI Learning?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.