Lead Generation Specialist
On Target Commission: $30,000
About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
We are seeking a driven sales professional to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding company. Your primary aim will be to work warm and cold leads with a focus on setting appointments, or campus tours, for assigned territories. You will be working from a detailed contact management database, provided inbound web leads, and be a hunter working from lists and resources as well. The job will involve hitting weekly call and appointment targets. You will be working in a team environment. You will work both with the Lead Generation team and with other members and departments of the company.
If you are competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, this is the place for you! The Lead Generation Specialist role is the perfect medium between making money and serving others. We are a mission-driven company, looking for people that are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organization. Our teams are rapidly expanding and we have growth opportunities for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and contribute.
Duties and responsibilities
- Cold/Warm Calling – there will be a combination of both cold and warm calls made to schedule appointments for the Admissions Team.
- Appointment Setting – this is a quota bearing role that comes with an uncapped commission table.
- Prospecting – this role is fed to a certain degree through web and database leads, however, prospecting for new leads is also part of the role.
- Database Management – you will be working within our CRM to effectively execute on and manage your pipeline of Leads.
Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, time management, and productivity. To include Salesforce.com as the single source CRM.
- A hunter mentality
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and grow
- 1-2 years of sales/marketing experience or more Is preferred.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Good understanding of sales process
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate in both formal and informal settings.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other additional duties, responsibilities and tasks as required.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Enterprise and Consumer
- Remote - USA
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Yearly salary
- Employment type
Remote - USA
Culture and Values
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. We believe that training is not a transaction, but an ongoing essential of life-long learning and career growth. Our name may seem new, but we've been at it for over 40 years.
Authentic — We Keep It Real.
We are respectful and transparent in the way we treat everyone. We say what we mean and bring our unique personalities into everything we do.
Accountable — We Take Ownership
We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We learn from our mistakes and improve. We are reliable and follow through. We act like business owners.
Dedicated — We Put the Customer First
We provide above-and-beyond service and support to our clients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
Innovative — We Challenge the Status Quo... and Ourselves
We pride ourselves in finding creative solutions to challenges. We trust our instincts and express our opinions openly.
About ACI Learning
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a transaction, but an ongoing essential of life-long learning and career growth. We help you choose which learning path suits you best, deliver personalized training in the way you want it, and help you find the right career opportunity. Our name may seem new, but we've been at it for over 40 years.
Lead Generation Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at ACI Learning?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.