About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
PRIMARY AREAS OF FOCUS:
This position has a strong emphasis on mentoring, coaching, monitoring, and supporting students to achieve certification and career goals. The Teaching Assistant will be coached and trained to become a future, successful instructor or mentor for any of the ACI Learning certification courses currently being offered. The Teaching Assistant will work closely with the Instructor Manager, the Learning Hub Director, and the Director of Global Events and Operations. The Teaching Assistant must partner effectively with Learning Hub staff and current Instructors to provide effective support and customer service to students and contribute to ACI Learning overall customer success strategy as we experience rapid growth.
- Proactively engaging with students to offer support
- Increase student engagement/participation
- Proactively monitoring student progress
- Conducting workshops, labs, and exam prep sessions to support students through certification
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment, labs, and workshops, where appropriate
- Support Instructor with attendance (beginning and mid-point)
- Review Course Materials with Instructor prior to course to prepare for sections being taught
- Collaborate with Instructor in creating additional activities (polling, etc.)
- Provide instructor coverage for sessions as needed
Preferred one or more of the following mentoring experience:
- Military E-6 or Above
- E-5 For At Least (3) Years
- Course/Product Development
- Supervisory Role
- Completed the Customer User Support Specialist (CUSS), Information Security Analyst (ISA), or Network Support Specialist (NSS) Program at ACI Learning within the last two (2) years or has at least one (1) up-to-date version of a certification
- Earned and received at least one (1) certification from the program you attended
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.