Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
Instructor Program Manager– Reports to VP of Instruction & Support
The Instructor Program Manager is an organized leader who will collect data and report the daily outcomes of our remote and on-campus learning hub Instructors. This includes collecting, tracking and analysis of data. Instructor Program Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting instructor retention, meeting programmatic instructor accreditation/compliance, data collection of Mentor outcomes, TA tracking, creating and distribution of instructor reporting, and creation and maintenance of Instructor policies and procedures. The Instructor Program Manager will strategize and help build processes to enhance the instructor and student experience. This role requires collaboration with the Academic Program Manager, Academic Progress Manager, Operations, Support teams, Learning Hub Directors, Learning Design and Client Support teams. This position lives our ACI Learning mission.
- Monitor and maintain Instructor programs for data integrity.
- Project manage the creation, documentation and implementation of new Instructor policies and procedures designed to support Instructors and ACI Learning outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure ACI Learning is delivering the best training experience to all students.
- Monitor and coordinates efforts for student success – mid course, EOC assessment readiness and execution.
- Offer strategic support in designing effective processes for Instructors, TAs, and Mentors to follow.
- Organize reports that create transparency into student outcomes.
- Identifying, create, carry out training needs/analyses.
- Support programmatic accreditation standards (ACE, ACCET, State, VA, etc) for all current and future programs.
- Assist in maintaining files for Instructor per compliance requirements.
- Contribute to a collaborative, positive, enriching, and innovative learning environment.
- ACCET Outcomes reporting
- Certification Pass Rates
- Certification attempt rates
- Compliance outcomes
- Program outcomes
- BA or work experience equivalent
- Experience in IT program development
- Program management experience
- Prior teaching experience
- Relevant industry experience
Skills & Experience:
- Articulate Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Prior teaching/instruction
- Prior student management/coaching
- Analytical skills
- Training skills
- Mentor experience