About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
About the Role:
ACI Learning is looking for an experienced professional contractor to join our growing team as a Bank Internal Audit Subject Matter Expert (SME). The role will be responsible for building training courses for individual and corporate clients. This includes designing, developing, and possibly delivering classes that increase the skills and knowledge of our customers with a goal of positively impacting professionals in banking organizations.
In this role the Bank Internal Audit SME will work closely with the VP – Audit Content and the Lead Instructional Designer. The Bank Internal Audit SME may also partner with In-house Sales, Delegate Sales, Marketing, and Operations to develop and deliver training that helps drive business results. Further, the trainer will contribute to ACI Learning overall customer success strategy, enabling us to continue scaling the organization and effectively supporting our customers as we experience rapid global growth.
- Develop and record banking courses for individual and corporate customers
- Create training on banking regulations, products, processes, risks, controls, audit procedures, and related topics
- Use various training applications/platforms that can reliably assist in the development and delivery of training content online or on-site
- Help identify training opportunities that can further expand customer knowledge
- Drive continuous improvement of training materials in areas such as new laws, regulations, practices, and methodologies
- Opportunities to deliver our training curriculum to individual and corporate customers may also be available.
Working Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to explain banking concepts and practices in simple terms to a diverse audience
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels of an organization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Prior experience developing and delivering training programs
- 10+ years of practical experience as an internal auditor, external auditor, regulator, or similar
- CIA, CPA, CFSA, CIMA, FRM, CFA, CTP, or similar certification highly desirable
- Willingness to travel 1 week to Gainesville, FL to record material.
About Compensation and Benefits:
Staggered payment schedule paid as you meet certain requirements. Travel to Gainesville, Fl will be paid by ACI Learning.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.