About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
Shift: Full-time, Swing Shift, 2 pm-10 pm CT.
Come join us at our World Class Dallas, TX Campus. We are looking for a CompTIA Technical Senior Instructor with 3-5 plus years of IT Training technology experience. You will deliver A+, Net+, and Sec+ training programs and support students in achieving career-relevant certifications. Instructors are knowledgeable in student support, certification rates and what is needed to attain them. The instructor is vested in supporting students to achieve certification and career goals.
Compensation: Relevant to job experience $65,000 - $85,000 per year. Includes extensive, full benefit package.
- Holds current CompTIA A+ - Versions 1001/1002, Net+ Version 007 and Sec+ Version 6.1
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Version 4 .
- Prior CompTIA IT Training teaching experience.
- Execution and instruction of training with live instructional IT classes in formal classroom and informal floor-walking
- Execution and instruction of virtual/hands-on labs
- Identifying/Carrying out training needs/analyses
- Defining the skill sets needed to be successful in programs offered
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking), or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfill the skills needs of an organization
- Collaborating with other instructors
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- Ability to align training to current IT job markets
- Articulate Communication skills
- Prior student management
- Prior team collaboration or management skills
- Analytical skills
- Training skills
- Mentor experience
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Discretionary PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.