Location: San Antonio, TX
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
Monthly Bonus based on performance after 1st 6 months.
About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
Looking for an opportunity for good pay that rewards for great results? This is an opportunity to impact your future and the future of others looking for a rewarding career.
ACI Learning is seeking driven individuals to join their team. ACI Learning provides training, certification and job placement in several high demand IT disciplines including Cybersecurity, Networking, Tech Support, and Project Management. As a Sales Consultant, you are responsible for ensuring that each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in an ACI Learning program.
The Sales Admissions Consultant role is consulting with individuals looking to train in Information Technology education to change or enhance their career. The role takes integrity and ethics to align the right students with the right programs to ensure that they are a fit for their new career path and the challenge that comes with change.
The Sales Admissions Consultant role is the perfect medium between leadership, serving others, achieving performance quota, and earning good money. We’re a mission-driven company, looking for leaders who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, grow others around them, and in doing so, you can grow within our organization. Our teams are rapidly expanding and the Admissions team has a track record of providing growth opportunities for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be a leader.
If you are competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, ACI Learning is the place for you!
- Own targets. Build and manage a robust pipeline of prospective students. Build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Describe the IT operational and jobs ecosystem, and clearly map our certification-based immersive programs to the different careers that await
- Leverage your own professional network in communicating our value proposition and building your pipeline
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interests are a match for our programs
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently
- Lead by example and exemplify to junior staff members the attributes of successful leaders.
- Driven by in exceeding quotas and surpassing goals. Driven for results in a target-driven environment is key to your success in our business
- A winning and competitive personality
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
- Exceptional closing skills while remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- Ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical and emotional solution
- Confidence pitching in both 1:1 and 1:many situations
- Self-starter and hunter to find prospects and build referral business.
- A strong passion for working and helping others achieve their career goals.
- Sales: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
- Salary: $55,000-$60,000
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.