About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
ACI Learning seeks a Program Project Manager to manage our content roadmaps. The Program Project Manager will work closely with the VP of Product Commercialization and other leaders to define, document, and execute program strategies. The Program Project Manager assists in getting key projects, programs and products to market in an efficient and timely manager. This position reports to the VP of Product Commercialization and can be located anywhere.
Compensation- $50,000 to $60,000 annually
The ideal candidate:
• Has a demonstrated track record of effectively managing products, programs, or projects.
• Is comfortable presenting in team meetings and to company leaders.
• Is comfortable communicating with technical professionals and non-technical stakeholders.
• Has the ability to overcome obstacles and unforeseen circumstances to support team members in completing projects.
• Has the ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and compassion.
• Has the follow through and leadership to ensure new processes are adopted.
• Can lead by example as an enthusiastic collaborator.
• Can communicate the value in projects and relationships.
• Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humor, and consistent fairness in a fast-paced environment.
• Is nonthreateningly confident, with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
• Can leverage data to answer critical questions.
• Is discreet and has demonstrated the ability to manage confidential information.
• Is a highly responsible individual, who takes ownership, and can accomplish tough tasks.
• Has a strong belief that technical training can be transformational.
• Exhibits meticulous attention to detail.
• Possesses outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Displays the highest levels of integrity.
• Operates with a strong work ethic, requiring minimal supervision.
• Is a good teammate.
• Works well remotely.
• Can learn technology quickly.
• Track key product KPIs to monitor usage, viewership, adoptions, etc.
• Define and document content roadmaps.
• Implement the roadmap strategy, including updating existing roadmaps based on quarterly reviews.
• Manage monthly product release activity to ensure all customer/learners have a continuous stream of good news.
• Communicate key product updates and information internally and externally.
• Act as a collector of product ideas and feedback, organizing, and documenting them for review.
• Participate in go-to-market meetings, providing insight to generate results.
• Discuss product feedback and usage data with the product leadership team.
• Support marketing in writing copy, vignettes, personas, and other marketing material.
• Collaborate with the production team and learning design to support roadmap fulfillment.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to travel 0-10%.
• 1-2 years’ experience in project, program, or product management.
• Experience working with technical professionals.
• Great communication skills.
• Familiarity with subscription products
• Project Management systems skills
• Analytical skills and demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision-making.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of motivating and influencing teams and individuals
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse global teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
• Curious and innovative approach to work; flexible and adaptable to change
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.