About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
About the Role:
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator will report to the LMS Manager. This position requires collaboration with the Sr. Manager of Platform Support, Operations and Learning Hub Directors, and Client Service support teams to support business needs related to training and delivery. The LMS Administrator will focused on efficient and effective ways the LMS can be used to meet organizational growth. The LMS Administrator will effectively manage the performance of the LMS administration, documentation, reporting, processes, and creation of future programs in collaboration with other departments. The LMS Administrator is responsible for providing daily support both to staff, faculty and customers and assist with the ongoing operations of the LMS team. Providing the organization with a consistent, well-built LMS that increases the quality of customer service, reduces the rate of learner attrition for multiple learning hubs nationally and internationally, while increasing the service level for all stakeholders.
- Thoroughly monitors LMS and Intercom platform daily
- Maintenance of LMS and Client Service Knowledge Base
- Ability to work/support key stakeholders with LMS requests
- LMS and customer service support for faculty/staff/students
- Basic help desk, trouble shooting skills
- Ability to prioritize task and projects
- High Level Customer Support Coordinator
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Defining user roles within LMS
- Creation/maintaining of learning course shells
- Monitors and maintains resources in LMS
- Assists in the process of review/creation of user accounts
- Create and assist with trouble shooting issues in the LMS
- Work with the LMS Vendor to find solutions and innovations
- Work with and consults with other teams to implement best learning/business practices
- Liaison between users and technical support, product vendors and product design teams
- Tracks relevant courses, materials, assessments within LMS
- Recognizes and resolves issues that appear in course design/configuration
- Acts quickly to resolve bugs and unexpected errors
- Keeping training material up-to-date and accurate
- Monitors and maintains and updating Salesforce records
- Create and assist with opening/closing of Salesforce cases
- Ability to be insightful, to determine when a request and/or issue needs to be escalated
- Capable of working independently and making basic decisions and judgement calls
- Skilled to be able to assist those staff/students with technical issues on variety of equipment and operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry experience with LMS (Docebo knowledge a plus)
- Relevant industry experience with Intercom (or similar customer service management application)
- Relevant industry experience with Salesforce
- Relevant industry experience with Microsoft suite products
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Customer support experience
- Experience with the management of an LMS
- Experience with the analysis, and/or implementation of LMS platforms
- Works well in team/collaborative environment
- Product/Process Improvement oriented
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Experience establishing connection between the technical support and end user
- Able to perform a large number of activities and tasks in a timely fashion
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing projects
- Organizational skills
- Satisfactory technical and business communication skills, both written and verbal
- Quick-witted, eager to learn, with an eye for details
- Understanding of IT Training school operations, policies, and goals
- Excited to work on a given task over and over until an impeccable solution is in place
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p MT
- Salary: $50,000
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.