About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
Shift: Full-time, Swing Afternoon/Night, 1 pm-10 pm MST/CT, 2 pm- 11 pm EST. This will be an on-site position.
Compensation- $100,000 to $150,000 annually
Cyber Security Instructor is needed to help design and deliver high-velocity training programs and support students in achieving career-relevant certifications. In addition to training skills, Instructors are knowledgeable in student support, certification rates and what is needed to attain them, and the importance of IT training in today’s growing IT job markets. Instructor is vested in supporting students to achieve certification and career goals.
- Holds current CND, CEH technical IT certifications from EC-Council.
- Holds current CEI for CND and CEH technical IT certifications from EC-Council.
- Holds current CompTIA Sec+ SYO-601 Certifications.
- Additional technical certification a plus.
- Prior technical teaching experience.
- Certified Technical Trainer (CTT) certification recommended.
The ideal candidate
- Execution and instruction of IT classes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking), or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Execution and instruction of virtual labs
- Has a demonstrated track record of bringing order to chaos
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- Designing, updating training materials needed to support student success through certification
- Puts the learner first
- Has the ability to manage difficult personalities while teaching
- Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals, and exercises
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking), or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- Has a strong belief that technical training can be transformational
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfill the skills needs of an organization
- Has an innovative mindset, is a natural communicator, and is a strong collaborator
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- Ability to align training to current IT job markets
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Discretionary PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.