About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
CompTIA Technical Instructor to help design and deliver high velocity A+, Net+ and Sec+ training programs and support students in achieving career relevant certifications. In addition to training skills, Instructors are knowledgeable in student support, certification rates and what is needed to attain them, and the importance of world class IT training in today’s growing IT job markets. Instructor is vested in supporting students to achieve certification and career goals. This position resides in Dallas, TX.
Day shift- 8AM-5PM CT
Compensation- $65,000 to $85,000 annually
- Holds current A+ 1001/1002, Net+007 and Sec+501 CompTIA certifications.
- ITIL Foundation Certification and other certifications a plus.
- Prior teaching experience or CTT certification.
- Relevant industry experience.
Typical duties are likely to include:
- Execution and instruction of IT classes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- execution and instruction of virtual/hands on labs
- Identifying/Carrying out training needs/analyses
- defining the skill sets needed to be successful in programs offered
- carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- designing, updating training materials needed to support student successfully through certification
- ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises
- preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes
- liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfil the skills needs of an organization
- collaborating with other instructors
- maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- ability to align training to current IT job markets
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance
- Competitive pay based on certifications
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.