About ACI Learning
Join some of the world's most passionate audit and technical trainers, data-defenders, and cybersecurity thought leaders.
We train the world's experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world's most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It's all we do.
About the Role
ACI Learning is looking for an experienced professional contractor to join our growing team as an Advanced IT Audit Subject Matter Expert (SME). The role will be responsible for working with our instructional designers to design a course for individual and corporate customers.
In this role the Advanced IT Audit Subject Matter Expert will work closely with the Manager, Learning and Design, and the VP – Audit Content, to meet customer needs and develop an engaging and informative course. The Advanced IT Audit SME must also partner effectively with our TV producers to record the self-paced portion of the course.
- Develop, build, and record our training curriculum for individual and corporate customers
- Create training that will be recorded and available for on-demand usage by our customers
- Use various training applications/platforms that can reliably assist in the development and delivery of training content
- Help identify training tools and opportunities that can further expand customer knowledge
Working Skills & Experience Requirements
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to explain IT concepts and practices in simple terms to a diverse audience
- Identity and access control management
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA/2FA)
- Single Sign-on (SSO) Internal (AD) and external (e.g., Okta, Google)
- Web application architectures
- Auditing web servers
- Auditing application design
- Auditing the SDLC, QA processes, automated testing, application scanning (e.g., SAST, DAST)
- Auditing application servers
- Auditing database systems
- Auditing mobile applications
- Auditing blockchain
- Auditing robotic process automation (RPA)
- Auditing artificial intelligence (AI)
- Auditing machine learning (ML)
- Ethics of AI and ML
- Fintech and financial transaction processing
- Quantum computing
- Cybersecurity (Overview of what an IT auditor should know then the rest would be provided in our other cybersecurity courses)
- Laws and standards affecting IT audit
- Cloud security
- Securing the cloud provider
- Securing the systems / applications in the cloud
- Auditing Incident response & DRP/BCP
- Testing of plans
- Legal requirements for reporting
- Prior experience in the development of training programs
- Demonstrated success in building and delivering training for both corporate and individual event participants
- Willingness to travel 2 non-contiguous weeks to Gainesville, FL to record material.
About Compensation and Benefits
Staggered payment schedule that is paid as you meet certain requirements. Begin development June 27, record around the end of September or October in Gainesville, FL. Travel to Gainesville, FL will be company paid. Upon completion, we may also extend a contract to teach this course.